- The following categories of beneficiaries of higher economic status shall not be eligible for benefit under the scheme 2019.
- (a) All Institutional Land holders 2019.
- (b) Farmer families in which one or more of its members belong to following categories:-
- i) Former and present holders of constitutional posts Also.
- ii) Former and present Ministers/ State Ministers and former/present Members of LokSabha/ RajyaSabha/ State Legislative Assemblies/ State Legislative Councils,former and present Mayors of Municipal Corporations, former and present Chairpersons of District Panchayats gram Also.
- iii) All serving or retired officers and employees of Central/ State Government Ministries /Offices/Departments and its field units Central or State PSEs and Attached offices /Autonomous Institutions under Government as well as regular employees of the Local Bodies
(Excluding Multi Tasking Staff /Class IV/Group D employees And others people.
- vi)All superannuated/retired pensioners whose monthly pension is Rs.10,000/-or more
(Excluding Multi Tasking Staff / Class IV/Group D employees) of above categories Or more.
- v) All Persons who paid Income Tax in last assessment year Successfully.
- vi) Professionals like Doctors, Engineers, Lawyers, Chartered Accountants, and Architects also others registered with Professional bodies and carrying out profession by undertaking practices.
If this information is knowledgeable then like post share post subscribe also it thank you!